Saturday, March 12, 2011

Several Books Moving Through

I'm grateful to report that I have had several books moving through my studio lately. I just finished one called "Alcohol" in a Chelsea House Series called Understanding Drugs. It will be available for purchase on Audible soon.

Now I am working on "Curiosity Kills" by Linda Roberts for Books In Motion. It is a mystery novel set in Butte, Montana about mysterious happenings around an old copper mine. Look for that one at Booksinmotion.com in coming months.

Next in the lineup is what looks like a really interesting read: "Medicine in Translation, Journeys with My Patients" by Danielle Ofri. She is a doctor working at Bellevue in NYC. She works with people really living on the edge of society, including patients in the Survivors of Torture program. Gritty stuff. Very compelling. This one is for University Press Audiobooks.

No comments:

Post a Comment